top of page


Our Runaway Tipsy Bar Carts

are BYO styled bars serving beverages all over southern California. The carts are bright, beautiful, and can be styled to meet your event needs. We offer a variety of decor option, neon signs, a bar backdrop, and cart accessories . Our portable bar can serve any variety  of beverages. We are happy to help with set up, staffing, beverage calculations and more.

Our carts can be easily pulled into any event space, and are oh so cute. 

In addition to the carts we rent neon signs, create balloon displays, and will work with you to customize the cart to fit your event aesthetic.  

Hourly Rate:

$175 hr 

(4 hour minimum)


We are a full service bar & include beautifully  styled cocktails, garnishes, craft bartender. 

Service Includes:

1 craft bartender, fresh garnishes & mixes,

bar top accessories, drink ware, napkins, straws, basic garnishes, ice, a custom bar drink menu. 


*Rental carts (without service) are not available*

$100-$150 travel fee based on location.​

White pagoda or Boho Fringe Umbrella - $60 rental 

Add additional hour to service - $150 /hr  ~  Add additional bartender $150/hr



Mobile mixologists

will create stunning custom cocktails while guests enjoy the entertaining aesthetic surrounding  our Runaway mobile bar.



Elegant  arch

shaped wrap around bar, complete with wood canopy, and counter space for glassware display, menu, and decor.



All natural look

and large counter top space, perfect for outdoor parties with large guest counts and 2 bartenders.


your  Event.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q + A:


Q: Can you decorate the Runaway Indie bars and carts for my event? 

A: Yes! We can include neon bar signs, balloon garlands, florals, and rental furniture to be styled on/with your cart.

Q: Will the carts fit into most spaces?

A: Yes, our standard bars and carts can fit through almost every doorway and is approximately 30 inches wide by 3-4 feet long. 

Q: What types of beverages can be served from the Bar Carts?

A: We can be a full service bar or simply serve a few select drinks of your choice.  We've served everything from custom cocktails, sodas and coffee, to champagne, rośe, and frozen drinks. You are responsible for purchasing and providing any alcohol per California law.

Q: Who provides the alcohol?

A: We are a BYO Bar Cart, you are responsible for providing the alcohol, AGAIN per state laws. We can pour your custom cocktails, drinks, etc. however we cannot purchase it for you.

Q: Do you provide a bartender?

A: Yes, we provided trained bartender(s).

Q: What areas of CA do you serve?

A:  We serve the Greater Orange County, San Diego, Palm Desert and Los Angeles area.

For any additional questions please submit a rental request below! 

  Hey, let's chat!

Add additional decor:

Thank you for your request!

  • Instagram
  • Pinterest


bottom of page