The Runaway Tap is a BYO mobile bar featuring three gold tower taps pouring your choice of beverage, including beer, champagne, or wine. Our portable bar is sure to be the focal point of your event. Our little pride and joy on wheels provides a unique, social, and interactive aspect to your event. You also save money by buying directly from the distributor and we help with delivery, set up, staff,

beverage calculations and more.

Our mobile bar measures 4x7, is lightweight, can easily pull up to any event, and is oh so cute. We can supply a list of beverage providers to choose from as well as assist with setup.

In addition to the bar, we rent out decor equipment to complete the look for your event and help execute your vision.   Whether it is marquee lights, florals, rugs, balloons, or signs, we will work with you to customize the trailer and make sure the Runaway Indie bar trailer is the main event of your big day!   

Packages starting at $699 for 4+ hour

Duration and packages can be customized to your needs.

Serving your choice of:




We provide a bartender during the event to pour and cater to all guests.​


Additional services include:

                             Bar Signage 

                             Neon Sign 

                             Photo Booth

                             Balloon garland 


                             Furniture Rentals 

*Rates subject to change. Request a quote

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q + A


Q: Can you assist with styling and decor?

A: Yes! We have different decorative pieces that we can include at your event including balloon garlands, florals, furniture and lounge area.

Q: How big is the mobile bar?

A: The mobile bar is 4 1/2 feet wide by 7 feet long.  It can easily fit into all outdoor spaces and indoor spaces as well as long as there is a ramp and double doors.

Q: What types of drink can be served from the bar?

A: We work with a variety of distributors and can get kegs of beer, wine, sangria, and ciders. You are responsible for purchasing and providing any alcohol per California law.

Q: Who provides the alcohol?

A: We are a BYOB mobile bar service, so you are responsible for providing the alcohol, AGAIN per state laws.  This will also help you save money!  We have a list of preferred vendors you can use and can assist with delivery as well.

Q: Do you provide bartenders?

A: Yes, we provided certified bartenders.

Q: What areas does the bar trailer serve?

A:  We serve the Greater Orange County, San Diego, and Los Angeles area.

For any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

 S U B M I T  

A   R E N T A L

  R E Q U E S T


B E L O W